Kent Scheme Terms and Conditions of Employment
The Kent Scheme (Blue Book) (PDF, 1.6 MB) sets out our terms and conditions of employment, which are regularly reviewed in line with employment legislation and to ensure they are responsive to our business needs and the needs of our staff. Additional guidance and procedures can be found on on Kelsi for staff working in schools.
We may alter or cancel all or any part of this scheme to reflect the changing needs of the business and comply with any required legal changes. Any change or suspension to the scheme will be implemented without affecting any rights or liabilities accrued prior to the date of the change.
The following documents are referenced in the Blue Book:
- Buying annual leave policy (DOC, 96.5 KB)
- Carer's leave policy (DOC, 112.0 KB)
- Current mileage rates (DOCX, 16.1 KB)
- Family leave information pack (DOC, 345.0 KB)
- Giving cash and non-cash awards (DOCX, 18.8 KB)
- Leave for religious observance, belief (DOC, 98.0 KB)
- Kent Scheme Allowances and Other Payments (PDF, 163.0 KB)
- Other leave (additional paid and unpaid) - guidance for managers (DOC, 146.0 KB)
- Overpayment procedure (DOCX, 54.3 KB)
- Personal leave guidance (DOC, 91.5 KB)
- Reasonable adjustments - a guide for line managers (DOC, 146.0 KB)