Do you know how to access your employee benefits?
25 April 2018
How to access your employee benefits.
The Kent Rewards website enables KCC employees to access their employee benefits. Access is available from any computer, tablet or smartphone with internet access. Membership is open to all KCC employees including those employed in KCC maintained schools and academies.
Employee benefits include:
- Childcare Vouchers - tax efficient scheme to assist parents and guardians to save up to £933 a year towards registered childcare
- Cycle2Work (available to employees in Community and Voluntary Controlled schools only) - a tax efficient scheme which helps employees to acquire a bike and safety accessories. The primary purpose must be for your commute to work.
- The scheme will be open for registrations between 9 May - 27 June 2018.
- Health and Wellbeing - including Westfield Cashplan
- Financial Wellbeing - including Pensions signposting
- Kent Savers - Kent wide credit union
- Local Discounts from local retailers and businesses
- National Discounts from over 1,300 national retailers
- Discounted high street vouchers, instant vouchers and reloadable cards
- And more...
To register for membership please:
- Visit the Kent Rewards website
- Select “Register to get access”
- Eligibility will be checked prior to membership confirmation.
For enquiries regarding membership of Kent Rewards, expired memberships or updating membership information please email email@example.com.