Anna Freud Learning Network: June 2019 update
7 June 2019
The latest update from the Anna Freud Learning Network for June 2019 is now available.
The June 2019 update can be found here and covers the following subjects:
- Free Mental Health Awareness Training for Secondary Schools
- New research from ChAPTRe about supporting the mental health needs of children in foster care
- Predicting mental health improvement and deterioration in a large community sample of 11 to 13 year olds
- Mental Health Intelligence Network consultation
- Mentalizing the Body in Clinical Practice - Parental Embodied Mentalizing Assessment (PEMA™) - 8 to 11 July 2019
- Free domestic violence and abuse training for school staff
- Summer PIE (Participation Involvement Event)
- The implementation of an mHealth intervention (ReZone) for the self-management of overwhelming feelings among young people
- Mentalization-Based Therapy for Eating Disorders (MBT-ED) - a guide for eating disorder practitioners 5 and 6 September 2019
- ITSIEY - Mentalizing in Practice - Working with Parents amd Babies - 9 and 10 September 2019.