Guide to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR is Europe's new framework for data protection laws - it replaces the previous 1995 data protection directive, which current UK law is based upon.
We have put together some information we hope will help you have a better understanding of how the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will impact on settings. Please note this does not constitute legal advice, so any changes to your current processes and forms should be reviewed with your legal team or advisors. Please see our GDPR page for more information.
- The General Data Protection Regulations - Information for Providers (PDF, 133.1 KB)
- GDPR - Questions and Answers (PDF, 77.4 KB)
- GDPR - Data Map (XLSX, 12.2 KB)
- Early Years Privacy Notice - Providers (DOC, 62.5 KB)
- GDPR Privacy Notices
- Early Years and Childcare Service Privacy Notice
Please see how your information is being used (PDF, 91.0 KB) when completing EYFE Online forms
Information Management Toolkit
View a copy of the latest Information Management Toolkit (PDF, 184.4 KB).