Online Safety Guidance for Educational Settings
Resources and guidance for Kent schools and settings can be accessed through the Educational Safeguarding Service. Educational settings are encouraged to access and subscribe to The Education People blog to receive updates and information regarding online safety news, guidance or resources.
Content provided by the Education People:
- Online Safety Statutory Policy Templates
- National and Local Online Safety Guidance
- Safer Remote Learning during Covid-19 - Information for School Leaders and DSLs
- Dealing with Complaints on Social media - Guidance for Headteachers and Managers (PDF, 538.0 KB) - September 2018 - Please note an updated version is available to Kent and Medway Schools as a universal download from The Education People website - please log in to your Education People account to access.
- The Image Use Policy Template and Guidance is available for Kent Schools and Settings as a universal download from the Education People website - please log in to your Education People account to access.
Many of these documents are the work of the Education Safeguarding Service, with support from the Kent Education Online Safety group. Kent Schools and settings can contact the Education Safeguarding Advisor (Online Protection) to express an interest in supporting this group.
National Online Safety Guidance
Department for Education (DfE)