Skip to content

Post 16 transport

Young people over the age of 16 may be eligible for a 16+ travel pass to help get to school, college or training.

Who's eligible and how to apply
pink line 

You can find out more about the 16+ travel pass, who's eligible and how to apply on

16+ travel  pass for children with special educational needs
pink line 

SEN students who are transferring to further education and have received a Learning Difficulty Assessment (LDA) Plan following the end of their statement, should, in the first instance, apply to the school college or work-based learning provider for a Kent 16+ Travel Card. Find out more about 16+ travel pass and how to apply .

Contact us
pink line 

For further information about the 16+ travel pass, call us on 03000 41 41 41 or email