Skip to content

Young person's travel pass

If children are not eligible for home to school transport, parents can apply for the Young Person's Travel Pass. 

Who's eligible and how to apply
pink line 

Find out more about the young person's travel pass and how to apply on the Kent County Council website

Contact us
pink line 

For further information on where and how parents apply for this pass, call 03000 413735 or 03000 413856. Alternatively, email