Guidance on Exclusion
KCC provides a guidance to outline exclusion procedures for school staff and any governors who may serve as members of the meeting to consider exclusions. The LA has also indicated details of its role and recommendations for good practice. The document is based on the DfE’s guidance and can be obtained via the DfE website while taking into account local circumstances.
- Head teacher’s exclusion checklist - page 8
- Head teacher’s checklist for pupils with SEN / disability - page 11
- Exclusion Procedure Table - page 14
- Checklist for the Governors Review Meeting - page 18
- GRM Decision Letter Checklist - page 20