Living with Covid-19 Strategy and Education and Childcare Settings
22 April 2022
A number of key messages on living with Covid-19 in education and childcare settings.
A number of key messages on living with covid are contained within this letter from the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) (PDF, 113.1 KB) which will be helpful for families and staff. These were published during the easter holidays when schools in Kent had broken up for the term.
The letter references documentation for education, child care and children’s social care
The DfE helpline specifically provided to respond to Covid-19 queries has become the DfE Incident support helpline - 0800 046 8687 - open Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm
Other supporting documentation:
- Covid symptoms in children - please note the link in the letter on high temperature takes you to a different page and states a high temperature as 38°c or more which is not the same as the information on Covid symptoms in children.
- UKHSA Living safely with respiratory infections including Covid-19
- DfE emergency planning and response
- UKHSA Ventilation of indoor spaces
- UKHSA Guidance for people who whose immune systems means they are at higher risk