Please see the documents and links below for guidance on how to deal with industrial action, be that strike action or action short of a strike. When we are informed of unions taking such action, an e-Bulletin message will go out and the links on this page will be updated.
If you have any further queries please contact your HR provider.
- Handling strike action in schools DfE guidance
- Kent County Council industrial action guidance (PDF, 152.8 KB)
- Model letter for staff (DOC, 39.0 KB)
- Headteacher/Manager letter (DOC, 42.0 KB)
- FAQs for staff considering or taking action (PDF, 153.7 KB)
- Code of Practice - Industrial Action Ballots and Notice to Employers