Kent Maintained Schools Policy Directory and HR Guidance
HR Policy Directory
Cantium Business Solutions has developed a suite of HR Policies for Kent Maintained Schools on behalf of the Local Authority. These documents are designed to support Headteachers and line managers in the management of a range of staffing issues including absence and ill health, discipline, grievances and capability.
The Local Authority expects that all KCC Community and Voluntary Controlled Schools will use these documents as the basis for their HR policies. This document is also strongly recommended for consideration for adoption by Foundation and Aided Schools.
- Regular Voluntary Overtime Annual Leave Pay
- Total Contribution Pay (TCP)
- Industrial Action
- Jury Service Leave Guidance (PDF, 146.2 KB)
- Reserve Forces Leave Guidance (PDF, 293.9 KB)
- Timeout Guidance (PDF, 142.3 KB)
Should you have any queries regarding this guidance please email HRTeam@kent.gov.uk or call 03000 42 14 09.