Natwest Corporate Bank Account Scheme
Please contact Schools Financial Services to request forms and guidance for the following:
- Account opening
- Change of authorised signatories
- Open credit facilities or cash withdrawals
- Large cheque notification.
Telephone: 03000 41 54 15
Please note any change of signatory forms sent direct to NatWest cannot be processed.
For day-to-day queries on bank accounts in the NatWest Corporate Bank Account Scheme, please contact the NatWest Corporate Services Team Helpdesk.
Telephone: 0345 835 1215
The Corporate Services Team will accept requests by email for the following:
- BACS recalls - Requests should be received by the bank by 12noon on the day before the credit is due and should have ‘BACS Recall’ in the subject line of your email.
- Stop cheques - Requests should be received by the bank by 3:30pm. Please ensure ‘Stop Cheque’ is in the subject line of your request.
- Currency Orders - Please ensure the word “currency order” is in the subject line of your email.
You don’t need to be a signatory on the account to phone the Corporate Services Team but you need to be able to answer security questions on the account.
The Corporate Services Team requires written instructions on the school’s letterhead and signed by two signatories on the account for the following requests:
- Change in statement frequency
- Change of account name
- Change in name of statement addressee.
This can be sent as a scanned PDF attachment by email to the email address above, by fax to 0845 3660629 or posted to:
Public Sector & Charities Team, Bolton Parklands, 3 Parklands, De Havilland Way, Bolton BL6 4YU
For Bankline queries, please contact the Bankline Helpdesk on 0345 300 4108