Skip to content

In year admissions

Kent do not coordinate In Year Admissions as there is no requirement for them to do so (2.21 School Admissions Code - Dec 2014). Parents fill out an In Year application form and submit it direct to the school of their choice.

Please view the guidance for Crown Servant children applying for an In Year place (PDF, 208.1 KB)

Below are copies of the template letters sent to schools at the beginning of the process along with a helpful Process Chart which gives a step by step guide.