Kent County Council's Admissions Team support schools and parents with the admissions process of initial admission of reception to transfer of children from Primary to Secondary school. The team provide help to fill out admissions forms and assist with children who have moved to Kent.
Please note: The Transport Team is responsible for assessing if children are eligible for free home to school transport.
The Admissions and Transport Team work with education welfare officers, education needs officers and neighbouring authorities to ensure that every child is offered a school place suitable to their age, ability and needs.
If you wish to call us please use the Education Line number 03000 41 21 21. Contact details for our managers are below.
Fair Access - Admissions and Transport Contact Details
Head of Fair Access - Scott Bagshaw
Transport Eligibility Manager - Craig Chapman
- Personal Transport Budgets - 03000 41 59 74 - email@example.com
- Independent Travel Training - 03000 41 21 21 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mainstream and SEN Home to School Transport - 03000 41 21 21 - email@example.com
- Issues with SEN Transport Providers (Taxi’s) - Client Transport, Highways Depot - 03000 41 81 81 - ClientTransport@kent.gov.uk
- Issues with Mainstream Transport Providers (Public Transport) - Public Transport, Highways Depot - 03000 41 81 81 PublicTransport@kent.gov.uk
Co-Ordinated Admissions Manager - Craig Chapman
- Primary Admissions and Appeals - 03000 41 61 11 - PrimaryAdmissions@kent.gov.uk
- Secondary Admissions, 11+ Testing and Appeals - 03000 41 66 78 - Kent.Admissions@kent.gov.uk
- Online Co-Ordinated Admissions, Ranking and SAM - 03000 41 82 47 - Kentonlineadmissions@kent.gov.uk
Access to Education Manager - Hilary Alford
- Senior Access to Education Officers:
- Swale (Inc IOS, Sittingbourne, Teynham and Faversham) - Sharon Richards - 03000 41 66 09 - Sharon.Richards@kent.gov.uk
- Dover, Shepway and Ashford - Kendra Stanley-Berridge - 03000 41 67 21 - Kendra.Stanley-Berridge@kent.gov.uk
- Maidstone, Tonbridge and Malling, Tunbridge Wells, Cranbrook - Zoe Webb - 03000 41 65 03 - Zoe.Webb@kent.gov.uk
- Thanet, Canterbury, Herne Bay and Whitstable - Lynn Northwood-Jones - 03000 41 69 90 - Lynne.Northwood-Jones@kent.gov.uk
- Dartford, Gravesend, Edenbridge, Sevenoaks and Swanley - Carmen Louth - 03000 41 63 97 - Carmen.firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Year Admissions - 03000 41 67 89 - Kentinyearadmissions@kent.gov.uk
- Elective Home Education - 03000 41 69 69 - email@example.com
- Children Missing Education - 03000 41 69 69 - firstname.lastname@example.org