Kent County Council's Admissions Team support schools and parents with the admissions process of initial admission of reception to transfer of children from Primary to Secondary school. The team provide help to fill out admissions forms and assist with children who have moved to Kent.
Please note: The Transport Team is responsible for assessing if children are eligible for free home to school transport
The Admissions and Transport Team work with education welfare officers, education needs officers and neighbouring authorities to ensure that every child is offered a school place suitable to their age, ability and needs.
If you wish to call us please use the Education Line number 03000 41 21 21. Contact details for our managers are below.
Fair Access - Admissions and Transport Contact Details
Head of Fair Access - Craig Chapman
Transport Eligibility Manager - Krystle Davies
- Personal Transport Budgets - 03000 41 59 74 - email@example.com
- Independent Travel Training - 03000 41 21 21 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mainstream and SEN Home to School Transport - 03000 41 21 21 - email@example.com
- Issues with SEN Transport Providers (Taxi’s) - Client Transport, Highways Depot - 03000 41 81 81 - ClientTransport@kent.gov.uk
- Issues with Mainstream Transport Providers (Public Transport) - Public Transport, Highways Depot - 03000 41 81 81 - PublicTransport@kent.gov.uk
Co-Ordinated Admissions Manager - Neil Mitchell
- Primary Admissions and Appeals - PrimaryAdmissions@kent.gov.uk
- Secondary Admissions, 11+ Testing and Appeals - Kent.Admissions@kent.gov.uk
- Online Co-Ordinated Admissions, Ranking and SAM - Kentonlineadmissions@kent.gov.uk
Access to Education Manager - Jesse Reis