Kent County Council's Admissions Team support schools and parents with the admissions process of initial admission of reception to transfer of children from Primary to Secondary school. The team provide help to fill out admissions forms and assist with children who have moved to Kent.
Please note: The Transport Team is responsible for assessing if children are eligible for free home to school transport.
The Admissions and Transport Team work with education welfare officers, education needs officers and neighbouring authorities to ensure that every child is offered a school place suitable to their age, ability and needs.
If you wish to call us please use the Education Line number 03000 41 21 21. Contact details for our managers are below.
Fair Access - Admissions and Transport Contact Details
Head of Fair Access - Craig Chapman
Transport Eligibility Manager - Krystle Davies
- Personal Transport Budgets - 03000 41 59 74 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Independent Travel Training - 03000 41 21 21 - email@example.com
- Mainstream and SEN Home to School Transport - 03000 41 21 21 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issues with SEN Transport Providers (Taxi’s) - Client Transport, Highways Depot - 03000 41 81 81 - ClientTransport@kent.gov.uk
- Issues with Mainstream Transport Providers (Public Transport) - Public Transport, Highways Depot - 03000 41 81 81 - PublicTransport@kent.gov.uk
Co-Ordinated Admissions Manager - Neil Mitchell
- Primary Admissions and Appeals - PrimaryAdmissions@kent.gov.uk
- Secondary Admissions, 11+ Testing and Appeals - Kent.Admissions@kent.gov.uk
- Online Co-Ordinated Admissions, Ranking and SAM - Kentonlineadmissions@kent.gov.uk
Access to Education Manager - Hilary Alford
- Senior Access to Education Officers:
- Maidstone, Tonbridge and Malling, Tunbridge Wells, Cranbrook - Zoe Webb - 03000 41 65 03 - Zoe.Webb@kent.gov.uk
- Dartford, Gravesend, Edenbridge, Sevenoaks and Swanley - Carmen Louth - 03000 41 63 97 - Carmen.email@example.com
- Thanet, Canterbury, Herne Bay and Whitstable - Lynn Northwood-Jones - 03000 41 69 90 - Lynne.Northwood-Jones@kent.gov.uk
- Ashford, Dover, Folkestone and Hythe - Andrea Roffe - 03000 41 47 79 - Andrea.Roffe@kent.gov.uk
- Swale (Inc IOS, Sittingbourne, Teynham and Faversham) - Charlotte Green - 03000 41 21 60 - Charlotte.Green4@kent.gov.uk
- In Year Admissions - 03000 41 67 89 - Kentinyearadmissions@kent.gov.uk
- Elective Home Education - 03000 41 69 69 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children Missing Education - 03000 41 69 69 - email@example.com