Enquiries and bookings
Winter Full Day
Wet Weather Offer
Summer Full Day
Up to 35 children
Up to 70 children
Up to 70 children
Up to 105 children
Up to 105 Children
To find out more about what’s involved in the programmes we offer including educational park days, teacher training, in-school training and forest school, download the Kent Country Parks education brochure (PDF, 2.5 MB).
Extra places - cost per head
You can bring an additional five children per ranger, per group; so maximum group numbers are 35, 70 and 115. Additional £3 per head for half day and £4 per head for full day. Start and finish times - a full day is normally 10am to 2:30pm. A half-day is two hours within this period. There is some flexibility as some schools need to leave before 2:30pm.
Prices include a fully equipped classroom along with:
All children need to wear suitable clothing and footwear, and bring a packed lunch. We provide all equipment for activities.
We don't charge for adults but need an adequate number of adults to supervise the children. The ratio for Primary schools is 1:6. For younger children it is more but should be the same ratio that applies to the setting.
We always invoice after the visit via EduKent. Please refer to our terms and conditions.
Before your visit
Once you have booked your visit, you can make a free pre-visit to the park and meet with an education ranger. Please arrange this when making your booking.
We also recommend the visiting teachers also visit the site to carry out their own risk assessment. All activities are risk assessed.
- Pond Pioneers Risk Assessment (PDF, 71.8 KB)
- Numeracy Outdoors Risk Assessment (PDF, 49.2 KB)
- Team Building Games Risk Assessment (PDF, 47.4 KB)
- Love Literacy Risk Assessment (PDF, 50.0 KB)
- Settlements Risk Assessment (PDF, 43.4 KB)
- Water Cycle Risk Assessment (PDF, 40.3 KB)
- Brockhill Country Park Pond Pioneers (Stream) Risk Assessment (PDF, 37.8 KB)
- Brockhill Country Park Site Specific Risk Assessment (PDF, 49.7 KB)
- Lullingstone Country Park River Rangers Risk Assessment (PDF, 47.9 KB)
- Lullingstone Country Park Site Specific Risk Assessment (PDF, 46.7 KB)
- Shorne Woods Country Park Site Specific Risk Assessment (PDF, 178.0 KB)
- Shorne Woods Country Park Sustainability Risk Assessment (PDF, 144.3 KB)
Coach parking is included in your visit by prior arrangement.
To make a booking or for more information call us on 03000 41 35 00 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please help us to continue to improve the education experience we provide by taking a few moments to complete our teacher feedback survey