Service Level Agreements
Requesting an SLA
If a school or team would like to have a Service Level Agreement with KEPS for any given academic year this has to be requested in the proceeding year.
We receive more requests for our service than we have capacity to offer, so therefore we have to plan carefully how we use the time each year. To make sure we use it efficiently and effectively to help children, families and schools across Kent we will consider:
- the skills we have in our team
- focusing on preventative work that supports inclusion and builds capacity
- basing our service on what we know works from evidence and our experience
- offer a service to situations of high need and for vulnerable children
- seeking economies of scale and by using time in the most cost-effective way.