Annual Review of Education Health Care Plans
In order to maintain the effective person-centred approach that the Transfer meetings have achieved, the Local Authority has amended its Annual Review Process. The process has been streamlined and additional documents kept to a minimum. The LA wishes to ensure that Educational Health and Care Plans remain pertinent, relevant and up to date. Setting, Schools and colleges are now required to follow new guidance and any requests for changes to the plan should be made on the Annual Review Report and not made on the Plan itself.(see guidance below).
Following an extensive review and collaboration with parents, settings, schools and colleges, the EHC documentation is being revised. From 1 May 2019, please use the revised documentation for Annual Reviews. Paperwork for Application for Statutory Assessment is in the process of being revised and will be updated shortly. Please delete any earlier versions of associated documentation from your files.
Documentation and guidance for Annual Review.
- EHC Annual Review Guidance (DOC, 601.0 KB)
- EHC Plan (DOC, 262.5 KB)
- Section A pre-school (DOC, 130.5 KB)
- Section A pre-16 (DOC, 149.0 KB)
- Section A post-16 (DOC, 146.0 KB)
- How to write Section A (DOC, 128.0 KB)
- EHC Provision Plan (DOCX, 21.8 KB)
- Sample Evaluated EHC Provision Plan (DOCX, 21.2 KB)
- How to write an EHC Provision Plan (DOCX, 26.7 KB)
- Annual Review Form for Schools (DOC, 352.0 KB)
- Annual Review form for Post 16 Further Education (DOCX, 88.9 KB)
- Satisfaction Feedback Questionnaire - Young Person (DOC, 106.5 KB)
- Satisfaction Feedback Form annual review Parent and Carer (DOC, 108.0 KB)
- Satisfaction Feedback Questionnaire for schools - Annual Review (DOCX, 23.2 KB)