Annual Review of Education Health Care Plans
In order to maintain the effective person-centred approach that the Transfer meetings have achieved, the Local Authority has amended its Annual Review Process. The process has been streamlined and additional documents kept to a minimum. The LA wishes to ensure that Educational Health and Care Plans remain pertinent, relevant and up to date. Settings, Schools and colleges are required to follow guidance and any requests for changes to the plan should be made on the Annual Review Report and not made on the Plan itself. See guidance below.
Documentation and guidance for Annual Review.
- Education Health and Care Plan template (DOCX, 86.6 KB)
- Voice of the child, young person and family (DOCX, 70.5 KB)
- EHC Provision Plan (DOCX, 21.8 KB)
- Annual Review Form for Schools (DOCX, 92.1 KB)
- Annual Review form for Post 16 Further Education (DOCX, 89.4 KB)
- Satisfaction Feedback Questionnaire - Young Person (DOC, 106.5 KB)
- Satisfaction Feedback Form annual review Parent and Carer (DOC, 108.0 KB)
- Satisfaction Feedback Questionnaire for schools - Annual Review (DOCX, 23.2 KB)
If you have any feedback you would like to give or have any queries about this page then please do visit our we want to hear from you page to find relevant contact details.