Apprenticeship Information Ambassadors are employers who can visit your school to:
- champion apprenticeships to young people through the delivery of information sessions and using real life case studies to show the benefits of apprenticeships;
- offer training on the vacancy service online;
- promote apprenticeships as a valuable pathway for all;
- provide information on all levels of apprenticeships (intermediate, advanced and higher);
- run workshops and information sessions to careers advisors, teaching staff, Job Centre Plus and other agencies;
- support assemblies, careers events, job fairs and other events;
- provide a quality assured service with up to date information supported by the National Apprenticeship Service.