Working Safely from Height
Understand the principle and hazards on working safely at height.
On completion of the training, successful candidates should be able to:
- Understand the principle legislation on working at height
- Recognise the hazards when working at height
- Recognise the hazards associated with ladders and stepladders
- Consider the factors in organising and planning work at height
- Consider how to design out ladder usage
- Carryout a risk assessment for working at height
- Select and use the correct low level access equipment.
How to book
Library Room, Oakwood House Hotel
AddressOakwood Park, Maidstone, Kent ME16 8AE
View more events