The confident Early Years SENCO
Gain a deeper understanding of the role and leave with a personal plan for how they can increase their ability to make a difference in their own setting.
- To build on the county Early Years SENCO training
- To extend Early Years SENCO’s knowledge and skills
- To increase Early Years SENCO’s confidence.
- This one-day workshop is designed to complement and extend the county training
- Participants will gain a deeper understanding of the role and will leave with a personal plan for how they can increase their ability to make a difference in their own setting
- This workshop will build on participants’ ability to write SMART targets for targeted and personalised plans
- It will support participants’ understanding of county processes such as SENIF and LIFT
- Participants will reflect on how to be more comfortable when having difficult meetings with parents.
This workshop is designed for practitioners who have attended the county Early Years SENCO training and would benefit from support to further develop their knowledge and skills.
Presented by Clare Barwood, Meadowfield STLS.
Lunch and refreshments are included.
How to book
Please book using CPD Online
MIDAS, Meadowfield School
AddressSwanstree Avenue, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 4NL
£35 per delegate
View more events