Speech, Language and Communication Early Years
Understanding of a range of speech, language and communication difficulties children face within Early Years.
Participants will gain an understanding of a range of speech, language and communication difficulties children face within Early Years settings and strategies and interventions to support them.
This one-day workshop will include
- An introduction to a range of speech, language and communication difficulties children experience within Early Years settings
- How difficulties are defined
- How these difficulties present within the Early Years environment
- Challenges children with these difficulties encounter
- Practical ways to support children with these difficulties.
Early Years practitioners working in PVI settings and maintained nurseries, as well as other professionals e.g. childminders with children with speech and language difficulties.
Presented by Clare Barwood, Meadowfield STLS and Ruth Smith, Meadowfield SALT STLS.
Lunch and refreshments are included.
How to book
Please book using CPD Online
MIDAS, Meadowfield School
AddressSwanstree Avenue, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 4NL
View more events