Registered Person Role in Quality Assurance
For individuals responsible for the provision of EY Education and Childcare in an Ofsted registered setting who do not manage its day-to-day running.
This course is for individuals responsible and accountable for the provision of Early Years Education and Childcare in an Ofsted registered setting who do not manage its day-to-day running. This includes committee members and trustees of a charity, individual owners (e.g. sole traders), partners in a limited liability partnership and directors on the executive board of a registered company.
- explore and define quality practice in settings
- identify the role of effective leadership in your provision
- explore strategies to support quality leadership
- foster a culture of continuous quality improvement.
- Understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework (previous experience and knowledge or completion of e-learning module)
- Awareness of Safeguarding requirements in Early Years settings
- Overview of the Quality Audit for the Registered Person Part 1 (it will be emailed to delegates prior to attendance).
How to book
Please book using CPD Online
The Cornwallis Suite
AddressMaidstone Masonic Centre, Courtenay Road, Maidstone, Kent ME15 6LF
£40 + VAT
View more events