QA Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
This two-day paediatric first aid course covers a variety of scenarios professionals deal with on a day-to-day basis working with infants and children.
Did you know since September 2016 it has been compulsory for all Early Years staff to hold a valid accredited paediatric first aid certificate? This course fulfills the Ofsted first aider requirements for professionals working with children in a range of settings.
- The roles and responsibilities of a paediatric first aider
- Assessing an emergency situation
- Dealing with an unresponsive infant or child
- Recovery Position
- CPR and AED
- Head, neck and back injuries
- Anaphylaxis and allergic reactions
- Febrile Convulsions
- Diabetic emergencies
- Burns and scalds
- Electric shock
- External bleeding
- Hypovolemic shock
- Eye, ear and nose conditions
- Bites and Stings
- Minor injuries
- Treatment for hot and cold body temperatures
- 6 x Practical assessments
- 2 x Theory assessments (Multiple Choice Question Papers)
- Continuous formative assessment conducted throughout the course.
Why Choose Us:
- In 2017, Social Enterprise Kent trained more than 6000 delegates in Kent and received a recommendation rate of 99.7%.
- Trust score of 9.5 out of 10 on TrustPilot from 75+ reviews.
How to book
Call 01227 469955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
AddressThanet Way, Whitstable, Kent CT5 3JQ
View more events