Positive relationships; and social and emotional wellbeing in the Early Years
To explore attitudes and personal responses to young children presenting with social and emotional difficulties.
- To explore attitudes and personal responses to young children presenting with social and emotional difficulties
- To develop effective practice to support these children.
- To consider some of the underlying reasons for a child’s behaviour
- To identify how the environment in your setting impacts on children’s behaviour
- To increase your confidence and skills to use strategies to support children with emotional and behavioural needs in Early Years settings.
Mainstream Early Years staff, learning mentors, support staff, nurseries and others involved in supporting younger pupils who present with social and emotional difficulties.
Refreshments will be provided.
We require a minimum of one weeks’ notice of cancellation for a full refund.
How to book
To book a place or for further details please email email@example.com or call 01303 847555.
The Beacon School
AddressPark Farm Road, Folkestone, Kent CT19 5DN
£45pp (Schools and Professionals) ¦ £25pp (EY Settings)
View more events