Emotional Regulation Supporting Children where Behaviours Challenge
EY staff, learning mentors, support staff, nurseries and others involved in supporting younger pupils who present with social and emotional difficulties.
- To explore attitudes and personal responses to young children presenting with social and emotional difficulties.
- To develop effective practice to support these children.
- To consider some of the underlying reasons for a child’s behaviour.
- To identify how the environment in your setting impacts on children’s behaviour.
- To increase your confidence and skills to use strategies to support children with emotional and
behavioural needs in Early Years settings.
Refreshments will be provided.
We require a minimum of one weeks’ notice of cancellation for a full refund.
How to book
The Beacon School
AddressPark Farm Road, Folkestone, Kent CT19 5DN
View more events