Delivering Effective Sessions for Tutors in a Primary or Secondary School
A course for schools using Covid Catch Up funding to provide tuition sessions.
A specialist training course for School Based Tutors, HLTAs and Learning Mentors delivered by The Equality Diversity Inclusion Team.
This course will look at how to effectively provide catch up support in a one to one or small group session.
Delegates will take away of range of teaching strategies, techniques and resources to raise achievement of vulnerable learners.
- To share principles and pedagogy about ways of successfully supporting children in small groups.
- To show how to provide targeted support and gauge impact of progress made.
- To explore hands on practical, adaptable and creative strategies to engage learners in their learning.
- Planning one to one and small group sessions
- Using Speaking, Listening and Questioning to accelerate progress
- Academic Literacy strategies for small group settings
- Use of collaborative learning.
How to book
Please book using CPD Online
AddressThis session will run as a Zoom session.
£60 per delegate or 6 credits
View more events