Behaviour for Learning
Consider strategies and interventions that can be used within the classroom environment with a focus on the individual support required.
Participants will consider the unwanted low-level behaviours that impact on learning within the classroom and explore strategies and interventions to support positive behaviour, wellbeing and engagement.
During this one-day workshop participants will:
- Identify the behaviours that are barriers to learning and consider the underlying causes of these behaviours
- Explore approaches to support positive behaviour in order that learning opportunities in the classroom are maximised
- Consider strategies and interventions that can be used within the classroom environment with a focus on the individual support required
- Develop an understanding of building positive relationships with individual pupils to enhance pupil engagement and wellbeing
- Participate in interactive sessions to explore, discuss and share good practice when dealing with unwanted low level behaviours that can impact on learning.
This workshop is relevant for teachers and TAs in Primary and Secondary schools.
Presented by Jonathan Smeeton and Katie Skinner, Meadowfield STLS.
Lunch and refreshments are included.
How to book
Please book using CPD Online
Midas, Meadowfield School
AddressSwanstree Avenue, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 4NL
View more events