ASD and Anxiety
Presented by Katie Skinner, Meadowfield STLS.
In this one-day workshop participants will:
- Develop an understanding of different types of anxiety
- Consider sensory needs and associated anxiety for people with ASD
- Understand theories of autism and the link to anxiety
- Consider psychological interventions to help children and young people to manage their anxiety
- Reflect on successful reintegration to school after a period of school refusal due to severe anxiety.
This workshop is for SENCOs, Primary and Secondary teachers, TAs and other professionals working with children and young people with ASD.
Lunch and refreshments are included.
How to book
Please book using CPD Online
AddressMeadowfield School, Swanstree Avenue, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 4NL
View more events