Are you Ready for your New Inspection?
This course supports Early Years managers in understanding the current Ofsted inspection framework.
This course supports Early Years managers in understanding the current Ofsted inspection framework. Using the Ofsted documentation it explores the main elements of the inspection process and provides you with the opportunity to reflect on your current practice and provision in preparation for inspection.
- Understand the Ofsted inspection process
- Know and understand the documentation that informs the inspection process
- Evaluate current practice and provision in relation to the inspection process.
Please take the following documents with you to the training session:
- Early Years inspection handbook September 2019
- Statutory framework for the Early Years Foundation stage 2017
- Inspecting safeguarding in the Early Years, education and skills settings September 2019.
How to book
Please book using CPD Online
Hadlow Manor Hotel
AddressMaidstone Road, Hadlow, Tonbridge, Kent TN11 0JH
£80 + VAT
View more events