Registering your NQTs
It is a statutory requirement that once an NQT has been appointed at a school, the Headteacher or Principal must register the NQT with an Appropriate Body in advance of the NQT starting an induction period. Failure to register the NQT as soon as they start at your school may result in a delay to the start of the induction period.
The Kent NQT Induction team (Appropriate Body) uses the NQT Manager database to track and monitor our NQTs. This can be accessed by visiting Kent-Teach, select the NQT Induction map or the red log in button and enter your NQT Manager account details.
If your school has not registered NQTs with us before, please contact the team by emailing email@example.com as they may need to set your school up with a login for the NQT Manager.
Guidance on registering your NQTs
- Registering an NQT who trained in the United Kingdom
- Registering an NQT who trained in the Republic of Ireland
- Authorising your NQT
- Supplying your NQT with their log in details
- Registering an NQT who has completed part of their induction at another Kent school
- Guidance for teachers who trained outside of the United Kingdom.
Contacting the NQT Induction team
- Grant Reeves (Induction Team Manager)
- Elizabeth Dean (Induction Adviser)
- Helen Taylor (Induction Coordinator)
- Rhea Clarke (Induction Support).
Telephone: 03000 42 11 49
Log in to NQT Manager using the Kent-Teach website