How KentChoices supports your pupils
On the KCC website, the KentChoices pages provide information and web links to:
- careers advice and local information on Post 16 opportunities
- apprenticeship vacancies
- school and college open events
- work based learning
- work experience
- links to finance, travel information and employment opportunities.
The UCAS Progress website has information on all the Post 16 courses run at Kent sixth forms and FE colleges. It is used by Year 11 learners to apply, track applications and receive offers from these providers.
Resources for you to use in school to support Year 11 learners
- Kent Choices Handbook (PDF, 353.3 KB) - a step-by-step guide for schools explaining how to use Kent Choices
- Guide to making an application on Kent Choices 2017-18 (PDF, 702.3 KB) - a document explaining how to make applications through Kent Choices (UCAS Progress)
Resources to support schools use the KentChoices websites
Skills and Employability Briefing Autumn 2017 (DOCX, 1.9 MB) produced by the Skills and Employability Service, covers the 17/18 timeline, functionality, services and updates.
Resources to support schools use UCAS Progress
UCAS have produced a number of manuals to support users, which includes: provider, course, learner and adviser manuals