Action Counters Terrorism (ACT) campaign
23 March 2017
You can play your part in helping to tackle the terrorist threat facing the UK.
What can I do?
If you have any information about suspicious activity or behaviour, you can report it in confidence, either by calling the police or making an online report:
- Call the police confidentially on 0800 789 321
- Complete this secure form
What should I report?
- Anyone hiring or acquiring large vehicles or similar for no obvious reason
- Anyone buying or storing a large amount of chemicals, fertilisers or gas cylinders for no obvious reasons
- Anyone taking notes or photos of security arrangements, or inspecting CCTV in an unusual way
- Anyone visiting the dark web, ordering unusual items online or carrying out unusual bank transactions
- Anyone who has illegal firearms or other weapons or has shown an interest in obtaining them
- Anyone holding passports or other documents in different names, for no obvious reasons
- Anyone who goes away traveling for long periods of time but is vague about where they’re going
Further information and resources are available from the ACT Campaign website
Nick Wilkinson, Prevent and Channel Strategic Manager
Telephone: 03000 41 72 01