Statutory Sex and Relationships Education - getting it right for disabled children and those with SEN
Debating the future direction of policy with practical advice on how to implement high quality SRE in your setting or area.
Who should attend?
- SRE and PSHE leads from special and mainstream schools
- Sexual health services
- Special Educational Needs Coordinators
- Teaching assistants/pastoral staff
- Public health and safeguarding managers
- Voluntary and community sector organisations.
Find out more at the Council for Disabled Children's website
How to book
View more events