Paediatric First Aid
This two day paediatric first aid course focuses on emergency scenarios that face professionals looking after children.
This two-day paediatric first aid course focuses on emergency scenarios that face professionals looking after young children and infants, including teachers, playgroup leaders, childcare providers and childminders. The paediatric first aid course meets the standards required by Ofsted. The course covers how to deal with accidents and emergencies involving babies and children.
This two-day course is for people working with younger children - those up to eight years old - or working towards an NVQ in Childcare and Education.
- The role of the first aider and managing an emergency
- Communication and casualty care
- Head Injuries, eye injuries, bone, muscle, joint and spinal injuries
- Foreign objects, allergic reaction, heat and extreme cold
- Asthma and diabetic emergencies, poisons, bites and stings
- Resuscitation (all ages CPR)
- Childhood conditions
Lunch and refreshments are provided
How to book
Please book using CPD Online
MIDAS Centre - Meadowfield School
AddressSwanstree Avenue, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 4NL
View more events