Kent Association of Headteachers
KAH letter to Justine Greening
We are very grateful for all the responses we received from KAH Members to the National Funding Formula survey we sent round recently. Our Chair, Sally Lees has sent a letter to the Secretary of State (PDF, 137.6 KB), Justine Greening prior to the consultation closing, summarising the feedback that we received from KAH Members and asking for a response.
The Kent Association of Headteachers is committed to driving school-led improvement across Kent. All headteachers in Kent are automatically members and one of our key aims to act as the voice for Kent headteachers.
As well as meeting our ongoing priorities of improving school outcomes and raising achievement, the KAH is:
- guiding implementation of the Leadership Strategy
- improving headship induction
- supporting the development of formal and sustainable relationships between schools
- working to improve the mental health and wellbeing of pupils.
See our video for more information about KAH.
Specialist Leaders of Education
- Kent and Medway teaching schools' network