e-Go notification and approval system
e-Go is Kent County Council's online notification and approval system for offsite visits.
Schools, youth groups and any alternative educational provision must seek approval through e-Go for any visits that include an overnight stay or any adventurous activities. If you are planning a visit outside of Kent, you will also need to notify Kent County Council through the e-Go system.
e-Go also includes a database of vetted providers across Kent to meet your specific needs across Kent, the UK and the world.
Help and guidance for using e-Go
- Getting started on e-Go (PDF, 197.8 KB)
- Creating a new visit (PDF, 290.0 KB)
- Find your existing visits (PDF, 300.5 KB)
- Removing and amending visit details (PDF, 107.3 KB)
- Creating a new person and allocating log in details (PDF, 244.4 KB)
- Updating a person's profile or record (PDF, 171.6 KB)
- Requesting local authority approval for a visit (PDF, 26.2 KB)
- Adding a programme or itinerary to a visit (PDF, 160.6 KB)
- Adding a new provider to a visit (PDF, 342.4 KB)
- Creating a batch visit (PDF, 126.7 KB)
- Head of establishment approval of visits (PDF, 505.7 KB)